Porsche 911 GTS 2015
- Parent Category: Articles
- Category: Motor
- Created: Wednesday, 14 February 2018 07:00
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 23 May 2018 20:03
- Published: Wednesday, 14 February 2018 07:00
- Written by Administrador
- Hits: 612
The new Porsche 911 Carrera GTS 2015 is a reality and has been unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto- Show. It is the most exclusive atmospheric version above Porsche 911 Carrera S and radical Porsche 911 GT3.
It uses a 3.8-liter boxer engine increasing its power to 430 hp. Certainly it is a very appropriate figure as the Carrera S stays at 400 and 911 GT3 rises to 475 horses.
The Porsche 911 GTS 2015 will be available with automatic transmission dual-clutch PDK or the traditional one. In addition, the new model will also be available in both bodywork coupe and cabrio. Of course, you can also choose rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. In general, there will be four new variants of the Porsche.
Main features of new model of Stuttgart:
- 3.8-liter six-cylinder atmospheric boxer engine with an output of 430 hp. Sport Chrono Package Series.
- Active suspension management –PASM- (lowers ride height of 11 millimeters).
- Versions with PDK dual-clutch gearbox keeping consumption figures of versions S.
- Features: Carrera GTS 0-100 km / h in 4.0 seconds and top speed of 306 km / h (manual transmission)
- All versions have 911 Carrera 4 bodywork wide-flared rear wheel arches and wider track
- Standard 20-inch wheels with center locks finished in an exclusive matte black.
- Bi-Xenon headlights covers and engine vents are black and an exhaust in black chrome-plated