Villa2, In the heart of The Marina
Villa 2 is located in the resort of Cap Cana. It is one of the very few villas built in the luxurious residential development of Isla Grande at Puerto Marina: an artificial oasis on the Caribbean Sea that offers its residents a private access to Cap Cana’s Marina in a privileged and safe environment.
VILLA 2 at Isla Grande, Cap Cana’s Marina, is an innovative vision of the tropical house; its architecture integrates nature and the Caribbean Sea while taking advantage of the comfort and living standards of the twenty-first century. The villa consists of two spacious and well distributed levels with views of the Marina and the Caribbean Sea, all immersed in a lush landscape.
Private access to the Marina is one of the many privileges offered by the villa, along with a beautiful pool, an open terrace with a Jacuzzi above the ground floor, and a fl at roof capable of accommodating a network of solar panels for energy production.
The villa is built on a plot of 28,320 Sq.Ft., and has atotal area of indoor and air-conditioned spaces of 11,475 Sq.Ft., and reach a total of 16,145 Sq.Ft. of covered area.
A HOME THAT HAS IT ALL
• Covered parking area for two vehicles
• Double-height entrace hall
• Guests bathroom
• Studio / Office
• Large living room and dining area,
• Large Family Room, integrated with a pantry and a cold kitchen
• Covered terrace
• Open terrace
• Pool in the back garden, with an infinity edge
• Access to a private Marina
• Hot kitchen integrated with the Maid’s living room / Laundry
• Maid’s bedrooms, with a full bathroom and closet
• Main Master Bedroom with an exclusive view to the Marina
• Secondary Master Bedroom, with, a walking closet and a terrace
• Tree Bedrooms, with a full bathroom, a closet and a terrace
• Family Room
• Guests bathroom
• Linen Room
• Large open terrace with a Jacuzzi
• BBQ area